This metal template is one of my favorite designs and I assure you that I have spent long periods of time starring at her silvery white metallic finish. This is also the last of six website templates released for the Clickfire 10th anniversary. I have a feeling more free web templates are ahead.
The metallic website template that you see here is a little different than the others. This silver-white metal beauty was mined and forged from the design lab of Joel Grewett. The metal has the visual appeal of a silver white aluminum alloy. The metal is guaranteed not to rust as it comes the finest cubic crystalline pixels made possible by Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. We hope you enjoy this template but if you decide not to use it, please recycle
Metallic website Template Details
- How does the metallic website template rate on SEO friendliness? It contains title tag, meta tags, but you may want to add heading and alt tags that include your keywords.
- *Validates for HTML 4.01 transitional code
- *Valid cascading style sheet/CSS code
- Original Photoshop PSD file with generic logo included
- Brand neutral – customize to your liking
- Tested in recent versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox
- Tables? Yes
- This website template is completely free
- You will need Photoshop (Gimp is said to read and write PSDs) toedit the logo text to your own site name
- HTML editor or text editor
*The Metallic website template validated on 12/21/07 with version 0.8.2 of the W3C Markup Validation Service.