So you’ve received Christ and told everyone you know about His grace. You want to get your message to even more people, but there’s no one left to tell. Why not share the gospel with millions of Internet users? Build a Christian website with free resources and use affiliates to cover the cost.
Resources and Tools for Content, Marketing, Bible Study and Search
- ChurchWebmasters.org – a community for all Christian webmasters to come together. Dedicated to helping people build, get ideas and market their faith based website. Though it is called Church Webmasters, the site is for anyone that has or is wanting to create a ministry website, Christian business website or wanting to create an online home for their church.
- Sermon.net – Features “the world’s largest sermon library online.” For webmasters, this resource offers free sermon audio hosting, a free player for websites and a free landing page for churches if the church doesn’t have a website.
- Church Marketing Sucks (churchmarketingsucks.com) – A provocative blog about frustrating, educating and motivating the church to communicate with uncompromising clarity, the truth of Jesus Christ.
- Crosswalk.com – The best Bible Study Tools search script for Christian web sites.
- My Bible – An excellent customizable search Tools tool suite that includes numerous Bible versions, Greek Study, Commentaries, and illustrations.
- Christianbook.com – Lets you add dynamic content to your site so your visitors can link to and purchase products similar to the way Amazon.com’s affiliate program works.
- OurChurch.Com – A Christian company that can help you create, host, and update a website for your church, ministry, or family. No software or programming is required and basic service is free.
Know of free and powerful resources for Christian webmasters that should be listed here? Post them. We could sure use some more.