I'm editor and keeper of the flame at Clickfire, fanatical social media blogger and builder of Internet things from way back. My love for social media and success with organic search led me to start my own consulting company. Apart from the Internet, I could be considered pretty worthless.
Some things about me you may not know:
- I am fascinated with social media, especially with the organic side and how and why things go viral.
- MyBlogLog was the first site that made me start to understand the power of social media.
- I came of age in the Digg era and became a heavy Digg user until it gradually collapsed with Digg 4. I was named as a Digg Patriot. I miss Digg and wish Google had bought it.
- I think BizSugar is a cool social media site for small business owners. They did a nice job of further explaining my journey here.
- I won a SEO contest once
- I was fired within an hour of arriving for my first job.
- I like bullet points.
Contact me at emory at clickfire dot com